Secondary Revision Breast Augmentation
Schedule a Consultation
Every patient in Houston (the Birthplace of the breast implant,) with breast implants 10 years or older may want a professional evaluation by Dr. Rose who has experience with thousands and thousands of breast implants. Jessica Archer (in the video) is one such patient.
”As many of you may know, I have had more than one procedure due to complications. Fed up and frustrated with the complications that kept occurring, and results I was not happy with, I was so relieved to find Dr. Rose.”
– Lily Ghalichi, Star of Bravo’s Shahs of Sunset
Read Lily’s story on our blog: https://drfranklinrosemd.com/breast-augmentation-plastic-surgeon-lilly-ghalichi/
Via Star Magazine: ABC “Bachelor” Star Holly Durst, 32, underwent a revision breast augmentation among other procedures to correct what she felt were flaws-
Every patient in Houston (the birthplace of the breast implant), with breast implants 10 years or older may want a professional evaluation by renowned plastic surgeon Franklin A. Rose, M.D. who has experience with thousands and thousands of breast implants. Please contact us at (713) 622-2277 to schedule your office visit.
What Is a Secondary Breast Revision Surgery?
Breast revision surgery is a secondary operation performed on the breasts after a previous cosmetic breast surgery.
Women choose breast revision surgery in Houston for many reasons including:
- Unhappiness with the results from a previous breast surgery
- Desire to change breast implant size (bigger, smaller) or type (saline to silicone, etc.)
- Revitalize aging breasts after prior breast surgeries
- Pregnancy or weight loss has changed previous breast surgery results
- Complications with your breast implants (capsular contracture, deflation
- No longer want breast implants
- Breast implants are getting older and a newer, modern implant type is desired
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your breast implants, come in and talk with Dr. Franklin Rose to determine if secondary revision breast surgery is right for you.
Benefits of Breast Revision
Confidence and comfort are two of the biggest benefits of breast revision surgery. Dr. Franklin Rose expertly corrects complications and improves aesthetic outcomes to help our patients feel their best.
The benefits you’ll enjoy after your procedure depends on your goals and objectives for surgery. Commonly experienced benefits include:
- Achieve your desired results from breast augmentation, breast reduction, or breast lift surgery
- Rejuvenate your breasts again after a previous breast surgery. Many women choose revision surgery to lift sagging breast implants after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Feel confident in your breast appearance again
- Increase comfort and find relief from capsular contracture and other breast surgery complications.
We’ll discuss the benefits you’ll likely experience during your breast surgery consultation.
How much will secondary revision breast augmentation surgery cost?
Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. A surgeon’s cost for breast augmentation may vary based on his or her experience, the type of breast implant used, as well as geographic office location.
Dr. Franklin Rose offers patient financing plans in Houston for plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures, so be sure to ask. Utopia Plastic Surgery & Medspa, and Franklin A. Rose, M.D. are exclusively partnering with Care Credit to offer 0% interest financing for up to 24 months! Apply online today at www.carecredit.com. The application process is quick and easy with no impact on credit scoring. Can be used for any service we offer including revision breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, abdominoplasty, facials, lasers, peels, fillers, and more.
Cost may include:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Implant cost
- Prescriptions for medication
- Post-surgery garments
- Medical tests
Most health insurance plans will not cover cosmetic breast augmentation surgery, related complications or another surgery to revise the appearance of your breasts.
Your satisfaction involves more than a fee
When choosing a plastic surgeon for breast augmentation, remember that the surgeon’s experience with breast implants and your comfort with him or her are just as important as the final cost of the surgery.